Thursday, April 15, 2010

Anyone Can Write

Recently, I have been reading a lot of blogs in simple English language which made me think that even I can put down my thoughts through these little keys of my keyboard with just few simple finger strokes. It actually made me confident that writing a blog doesn’t really require great skills in English rather it just requires some good thoughts. And people don’t mind reading it even if doesn’t contain heavy English words but nice thought instead. What's more important is your thought and not the way you write. So basically, anyone can write a blog. Every person has some or the other kind of experiences in their life. If everyone starts writing down their experience and sharing it with the world, maybe we can learn from others' mistakes and experiences and benefit ourselves. Every person thinks about something or the other. Every person has got some thought or the other. Most of the people don’t write because they fear they are not good in writing. Believe me nobody is actually good (except few angrez studs). What’s more important is your thought and not your way of writing. If you can just present your thoughts clearly, you can help someone commit a mistake less. So share your experiences and thoughts and believe that anyone can write. I promise to write and share my experiences and thoughts and expect the same from you.

6 comments:

  1. To blog or not to blog..
    THAT IS THE QUESTION!

    Welcome to the world of blogging.
    Even I started it yesterday.
    Random Bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank god u realized that Blog is more an introspection and just blah blah talking .. or some nice ideas than a professional writing .
    keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. @bibhash
    It can be both. But yes, professional blogging is more difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really very good start, have fun writing :)

    Short Poems

    ReplyDelete